An introduction of a new believer

I too am a friend and a lifetime fan of Jesus.My name is Nimmy Lloyd Thyveetil.I am from India.I am fourteen years.I live in Kerala which is the state that has the most number of christians in India.I adore Jesus.He is my hero.Iam interested in what you all do.I really appreciate your faith in Jesus Christ.Kerala is often called God's own country.It is because of its beautiful geographical features.Perhaps you might have heard about it.There are a lot of tourists coming here because of its natural beauty.But all of its old natural beauty is gone because of pollution.I am looking forward to get to know all believers of Jesus Christ our savior.Here is a picture of my family

5 Comments:
HI Nimmy, what a beautiful family you have! We are all brothers and sisters in christ so it is nice to know I am apart of yours!
Betsy Jacobs
i am so glad that you decided to join our blog and i am also glad that you share my love for jesus. if there is anything that you need to talk about at all i am here to talk and pray with you. i am always praying and i dont mind adding a few extra words. thanks so much!!!
beth
welcome!!!
you sound so cool!!! your hometown seems lovely. i am so glad you found Jesus; he helped me get through the three months that my grandpa was mistakenly misdiagnosed with leukemia and we all thought he was going to die at the time. and He helped me get through my parents' divorce and moving halfway across the country, although at the time i didn't know it. u are the same age as me, that is cool. i am sorry pollution is so terrible there; i hope it will get better. well, i must go and clean my sister's room, but as said before, welcome to the blog! i hope you tell us a lot more about india, such as: why do women wear fruit baskets on their heads? later!
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home