Jesus Is My Homeboy

a place for teens to share their faith and how peer pressure and everyday stress affects it

Friday, May 12, 2006

getting to know me

Okay, so I'm guessing that Beth is saying you can blog on here and not just comment. Okay...hmm...let's start with this...

2 MORE WEEKS TIL SCHOOL'S OUT!!! :-)
Okay, now that you know how crazy I am (hehe), let me tell you about me for those of you who don't happen to know me.
Name: April (which means "to open"; the Latin term for it)
Fav. State: California
Fav. TV show: 7th Heaven
Fav. Band: Switchfoot
Fav. Song: Beautiful Soul
Song Currently Obsessed With: Because of You and Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
Fav. Food: Spaghetti
Fav. Fast Food Restaurant: Dairy Queen
Fav. Candy Bar: Twix
Fav. Candy: Gobstoppers and Mike 'n Ikes
Fav. Book: Ella Enchanted
Fav. Series: Clearwater Crossing
Fav. Movie: Saved!
Fav. Game: Clue and chess
Fav. Subjects: English and history
Fav. Cartoon: Kim Possible
Prized Possessions blue AHC hoodie that my dad gave me, JOY necklace, and birthstone necklace
Fav. Drinks: soda: Grape, tea: Raspberry Iced, and Milk
Fav. Sports: basketball and swimming
Fav. Soundtracks: High School Musical, Phantom of the Opera, Titanic, Harry Potter
MORE INFO:
1. parents are divorced
2. my heros are: Jesus, Samuel, Elisha, King David, Esther, Queen Elizabeth the I, Anne Frank
3. I love Jesus with all my heart!
4. I am a former California gurl (however, not blond) who LOVES the Pacific Ocean!
5. I also love Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Flight 29 Down, and Grey's Anatomy
6. I am a 14-yr old highschool freshman and am SO happy that school's almost out!!! (as shown above)
7. I am in prayer group, Youth Alive, Youth group, and orchestra
8. I am aspiring to be a writer and librarian when I grow up, and maybe interior designer for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (if it's still around)
9. My three favorite verses in the Bible are: 1 Timothy 4: 12, Jeremiah 29:11, Phillipians 4: 13 and my favorite stories are that of Ruth and Moses
10. I am trying to read the whole Bible in a year and am currently on 2 Kings
11. I LOVE to read!!!
12. I play the violin and some piano.
13. Most of the time, I LOVE to organize stuff (but I don't like to clean!)
14. I should probably go now before you think all I talk about is myself. L8ER 'GATORS!!!
Well, I think that's it. Thanks for letting me join your blog, Beth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home