Jesus Is My Homeboy

a place for teens to share their faith and how peer pressure and everyday stress affects it

Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's Been A While


It might not seem like it to you, but i haven't been on the blog for a while. Many things have happened, on Friday I worked my last shift at the clothing store, Aeropostale and I feel somewhat relieved. This might be hard to believe, but some jobs are a burden and once you give it to God to take care of, you feel a thousand times better. Yesterday, I went down to my Grandma's farm and we had Mother's Day with her. We had really good "small-town" pizza and salad and then I went out and played some basketball(my favorite hobby) with the basketball goal that my grandfather built for me. We later went through baby pictures and other family photos. On the way home I realized how much I miss my small home town. When we left and moved to Springfield, I couldn't wait to leave and now I long so much to go back to the peaceful place that I call home. God gives us a realization that we take for granted things that we have until they are gone. I am just thankful that I got to go back yesterday and spend time with my family and praise and worship God every single moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home